Uhhhhh, say there, Janet, ya find yourself kinda obsessing on the
topic of "subject headers" lately?

My dad (may he rest in peace) used to tell a little story which
I'm about to share with you.  It's about a Mrs.. Smith who was the
proud mother of an only child - a son named John who was then 20
years old.

John went into the military and upon graduating boot camp, was in
a huge parade with thousands upon thousands of other young men.
Of course, his proud mother went to see the parade.

As the seemingly endless legions of uniformed young men marched
by, Mrs.. Smith strained her eyes searching for her son amidst the
khaki uniformed men marching by in unison.

Suddenly she saw her son and cried out, "Look... LOOK!.... There
goes my son!  And OH - - - everyone's out of step but my son
John!"

Please feel free to take the story any way you want.

Barb Mallut