Hilary--after all the trials and tribulations, this is wonderful news--your
medical bills and those of the kids will no longer be a burden ! That
lessening of stress should help in general, I'd suspect.  Glad you finally
found the right channel to appeal to.  May all PWPs be so lucky---if "luck"
is the end product of sweating iy out as you have had to do !

Hilary wrote___