At 20:05 1999/10/09 -0700, you wrote:
>Funny, still not snortling. Are you absolutely
>positive that the real janet hasn't been replaced by
>an evil clone/crone/clown?....

absobloomin potivizly soitin that i haven't been replaced
but maybe i need a refresher course at clown school

>Maybe I need to ask you some 'trick' questions like:
>#1. How tall are you?

taller 'n' you!
an amazonian fye-uv nye-unn

>#2. What was your prior occupation?
>Or maybe that should be, do you have any priors?

inferior desecration
and yes i was in poh-leece custody once for approximately 23 minutes

>#3. Who bestowed upon you the title of List goddess?

joao paulo the portugee potentate of the americas

>#4. What does keffuffle mean?

it's a 'there, there, dear' term for 'list war'

>#5. This last question is multiple choice. A
>composition in verse is called a:
>      a. poem
>      b. pome

bee, uv corse!
ask my horse
he kin count
to threes and fourse

>Waiting RESPECTFULLY for your answers,
>                Carole H.

submitted
with
"all due respect" = [watchout for the knife!]
and
"to be frank" = [watchout for the cover-up]
and
"to tell the truth" = [watchout for the twists]
and
"to be perfectly honest" = [watchout for the all of the above]

but mostly
with love mixed
with not a little regret

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>