At 07:28 1999/10/10 EDT, you wrote:
>Dear Janet,
>The following post was sent to me from LISTSERVE, yet the
>lengthy headers are still coming through on the posts when
>I print them out. Did I miss something?  I thought most of
>the header, at the end of posts, would be eliminated.
>Thanks again. Alison.....

hi alison

drat!
i think AOL has out-foxed me

i remember being surprised the first time i saw
the extra headers at the end of AOL messages

i have not seen an e-mail software program do that before or since

maybe there's a setting / option / preference in the printing commands??

i'm going to have to throw this one out to the AOLians on the list
for more accurate advice in re AOL idio[t]-syncrasies!

janet
list elfette stuck in the AOL quicksand

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>