Dear Michael,

>Thank You, Michael J Fox!

I would like to echo all the thanks to you.

Although I am in Australia, and can not influence the USA political
process, we look to you personally and the USA collectively, to carry the
torch for the rest of the PWP (and all who suffer with them) in the world.

Michael, you do inspire us.  Keep up the good work, and stay well!

Kind regards

 JOY Graham
(A PWP Care giver and a committee member of the Parkinson's Association of
Western Australia ).