At 12:10 1999/10/11 -0400, you wrote:
>To Janet and all 'her fellow Canadians"
>As one of your southern neighbors, this yank would
>like to wish y'all the happiest of holidays...

thank'ee ma'am!

>Does this mean the Christmas shopping season
>officially begins in Canada tomorrow?...

no no and no!
i saw christmas cards for sale last month!
yikes!
if i were prime minister
i would ban all christmas advertising and promotion
until after Halloween as a bare minimum!

>... diverse New Hamp Sheer "eh, yup"?...
>* No translation available. At any given time might
>mean  I agree, I disagree, you are correct,  you
>are full it (antecedant also unknown),  hurry up and
>finish with your story, dinner's getting cold;  the
>list just goes on and on...

isn't this wonderful?
more multicultural translations and exchanges!

>BTW,  What's for dinner?
>HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!

Roasted Tom Turkey
Mom's Traditional Sage Stuffing [both ends]
Roasted Taties and Carrottes
Lotso Scratch Gravy [my specialty - good red wine, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco]
Collie Flowers
and
Brocci Flowers
and then
Punkin Pie
and then
a stretcher
oooof!

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>