Don wrote in part---

SNIPPED
....and i need a dog
>house i was just to read the mail yesterday not post any thing. i had
>drooped some of my meds on the floor and did not get them when mom saw them
>she thought MR PD IS HEAR. when my baby stoped in on her way to work she saw
>what i posted. an i did not turn on the inter common to the people next
>door. so when she has things to do ican call for help. she is trying to
>teach me how to look after my self if she passes on first. i just hope i did
>not over react yester day. i hope lot of you got to see him on t. v.  i am
>very nervous now so C.U. ALL
>
>                                 I.Y.Q.  DON

Don-- no dog house for you! I think most of the listfamily know you well
enough to tell when it's MR.DON and when MR. PD takes over that
non-spelling keyboard !
I'm glad to know you have an intercom for help if needed--I'm sure Vivian
and the girls are glad too, and it means they can feel better about having
to leave for awhile.  Try to remember to turn it  on, though, or it won't
help!  I think they may feel about it the way I feel about the nice woman
who stays with Peter when I have to leave for a couple of hours--she is MY
security blamket, because she seldom has to help him, but I feel better
knowing she's there!  That's one thing YOu can dofor Vivian, to give her a
break.
We're getting a little much-needed rain here in Oxford--how about you up to
the northeast of us in Lima (Ohio that is) ?  Take care,   IYQ 2

CAMILLA  FLINTERMANN           <[log in to unmask]>

                http://www/newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Here's a BEAR-HUG for YOU !}}}}}}}}}}}}}

                                YOU HAVE JUST BEEN HUGGED
                                              ,'     \'-----'..
                                              ,\          .~ ' - .
                                 ,'               o    |__