Senator Spector was a sight, all right-and not a
pretty one-but it makes me question again if we only
get the government we deserve. This poor man had a
hard time figuring out if the amount of money allotted
to a specific disease should be proportional to the
attractiveness of the celebrity speaking on its
behalf. Why do we keep electing these people?
Carole H.

=====