Barb,

  You know that anyone that leads a support group has the same problem.
I've been a leader for over 6 years and finally said I had run out of ideas
for meeting topics.

I made up a list of topics and people to contact and took my list to our
meeting.  I said I can't do this anymore.  Someone in the group said they
would
help but didn't know where to start.  I pulled out my piece of paper and
said start here.  We had the best meeting that we have ever had last
meeting.  The hospital librarian spoke on their resources.

Barb, NPF has a booklet out that might help too, called "Practical Pointers
for Parkinsonians" use it for a handout.  If you can get enough of them.

Wouldn't it be great if you got enough ideas to write a new booklet. I
believe in working the group but it SURE IS HARD.

Love ya, gal keep up the good work!!!

When you collect all the ideas, would ya send them up to me? Sounds like a
great topic.
>Dear List-Family...
>
>I need your collective help.  I need your help because
> I run a PD support group that, while they're a bunch of
>very nice people, they  almost always wait to be

jjjane
http://www.geocities.com/soho/village/6263/pienet/hithgang/hitjaner.html