On Wed 13 Oct, JaneRoss wrote:
> Barb,
>
>   You know that anyone that leads a support group has the same problem.
> I've been a leader for over 6 years and finally said I had run out of ideas
> for meeting topics.

Hello Jane, it may help you to know that running out of ideas is the same
the whole world over. At least it is here in Derby (UK).

I can offer a selection of hits and tips, which are to be found in my
article called 'Living with Levodopa'. The reason why I wrote it is that
I found myself repeating the same or similar advice to newcomers. So I sat
down and wrote down all that I know about levadopa.  I was embarrassed to
find, when I finally ran out of steam, that the file was too big to post
to those who have what you may call 'elderly ' computers. Fortunately, two
people came to my rescue, and offered space on their web sites which is
available to all.
    The URLs for these sites are:

Simon Coles site    http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/brian

Jerry Finch's site   http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/mag.htm