Dear List-Family......

Warm thank yous to all who have posted or emailed
me those terrific PD-Tips! Don't be shy - keep them coming!

I've been printing the assorted tips out and eventually ran
outta printer ink, so am going to add a trip to Office Depot
to my list of chores to do this afternoon.

The thing that has amazed ME is that no one has posted or
emailed duplicate tips.  There's just a bunch of "it works
for ME" type tip and I can SEE where they're going to give
me the needed tools to make a very stimulating  November
meeting!

So far, many thanks to Art Hirsch, Don McKinley (in
competition with Bill Heitman for the most creative
tips! <grin> Joy Graham, Bonnie Cunningham, Stephan
Schwartz, Judith Richards, Nita Andres, and Bill Heitman.

I'll  be sure to post the tips list to THE List  either tonite or
tomorrow so all may benefit from 'em.

Thanks again, People!

Barb Mallut