Well, we here in Australia must be blessed, because we ARE allowed to
receive drugs in the mail and to have them sent from overseas - as long as
they are not banned substances, of course.

 In the early days, before selegiline was available here, for instance, my
husband had it sent from Canada and now, since Tasmar is not available in
Australia, some Aussies are getting it sent from New Zealand.

There are also other drugs such as Mirapex - still not available here -
which I believe some people are having sent from o'seas.

If you want/need something badly enough - there is usually a way, but of
course you have to PAY for it!!

JOY Graham