Thanks for that sober reminder of our priorities, Jim.  I was thinking that
Sen. Specter was our "champion" in this area, even if we were unhappy with
some of his demeanor.   You and many others have worked very hard to enlist
his influential support.  No matter if he ogles pretty girls, he does
deserve our thanks!  :-)

Jim Cordy wrote:
>What is our goal? To increase Parkinson's research spending and cure
>Parkinson's or  is it to correct our system of funding research and
>embarrass Sen. Specter.  Mine is and will be the former.  I and many others
>have spent considerable time and effort hoping to have Sen. Specter champion
>our cause.  I believe that Sen. Specter is now a champion of NIH funding and
>of Parkinson's disease research funding.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "