We thought this would work, but in our Taurus, it simply wouldn't fit the
seat, so had to be sent back---it works best perhaps on a bench seat, or
one that is fairly flat?  Great idea if it fits.....

>I bought a swivel base to put on the car seat.  This allows me to transfer
>my father from the wheelchair to the car seat with him facing out of the
>car, and then with my right arm lifting both his legs at the knee and my
>left arm around his shoulders, "swivel" him into position.  It is just as
>simple to swivel him back out of the car for transfer back to the
>wheelchair.  I think (but I'm not absolutely sure) that I ordered this from
>the JCPenney Special Needs catalog.
>
>Jane Koenig
>Marietta, GA
>(daughter of Fred, 81/MSA3)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "