On  8 Oct 99 at 0:49, Dennis Greene wrote:

> I have noticed a tendency of late to treat some far from certain things
> about the cure as if they were articles of faith. These include:
>
> - The cure is coming soon
>
> - The cure will be found .
>
> - the cure will benefit everyone
>
> - the cure should be the paramount consideration of the PD community
>
> - time is running out - we must have the cure now
>
> - And finally (the one I shall no doubt run foul of) - anyone who disputes
> any of these is thinking negatively.
>
> I have no wish to start an argument but I would love to start an exploration

SNIP

Very astute and thought provoking Dennis....  A dose of reality is a necessary
evil....  But...  We don't want to dwell on what we consider the negative
aspects of reality when it comes to The Cure and the Time Frame...  so we
positively deny it.

Soooo, the focus of the suggested exploration is  What can we do to
ensure the positive aspects are met and What can we do to negate the
negative??????? (besides denying we're in denial)

Support PAN and the push for funding in US (this one's a "gimmee").

MJF is a Canadian (pat m'self on the back and beam)

Re-read Dennis's post and think about it.................

There must be more we can all "explore".

Thanks Dennis ..................... murray