Rhonda,

Welcome to the list.  I'm also 47 and new to the list.  You will find much
info on this list and become as obsessed with checking for email as I have
become.  I also take Mirapex (if you read my email today you will see how I
feel about it), however, I don't take the Sinemet yet.  I think you should
contact the National Parkinson Foundation for their informative books, if you
haven't already.  Bonnie Cunningham will probably contact you via the list,
but if she doesn't you can email her at [log in to unmask] and ask
for her to send you the booklets (don't forget your address).  The books are
very informative and help me look stuff like meds up.  I know how you feel
about trying to work with this disease holding us in our prime back.  I am
lucky enough to be able to do most of my work at home (accountant) when I
feel good enough to work.  I can't imagine what it feels like to have to go
out everyday and try to keep up...I just feel so tired all the time.  My PD
is also mostly like yours, not much tremor only when I try to use it too
much.  And those ridgit muscles are just the worst aren't they?  Just hang in
there and get informed so you will be able to fight this like the biggest
courtroom battle of your career...until the cure that is!!!

Sherry
47/47/???43