To fellow PWPS;
   Some of the mystery of  acupuncture and its relevance to PWPs was
cleared up at our last Support Group meeting at Columbia Presbyterian Medical
Center.  Our leader and clinical advisor, Dr. Lola Sprinzeles, invited Dr.
Eileen Zhao Yung Chen and her colleague Dr Gu to address our group.
   Dr. Chen said in part "...when we treat Parkinson's we focus on enhancing
cerebral circulation and stimulating brain autologous functioning in
repairing
the damage and regenerating new  cranial nerve cells. We combine acupuncture
stimulation with a special exercise protocol named, "G's invigorate blood
circulation exercise"  which focuses on improving the circulation and
fuctioning of the internal organs, regulating the hormone levels in the body,
and enhancing the
circulation of the brain. .."
  Dr Gu led us in performance of the exotic exercises.
  Dr. Chen invites your inquiries at 212-974-2880
 [log in to unmask]  (Mary Manfredi)