Kathrynne,
        If you are asking for prayers that the audience is large, attentive and
learn alot to apply when working with pwp....OK,  I'll do that although I
may have to sing the prayer as at that time this Saturday i'll   be in the
stands watching/listening to the Missouri Day Band Competition being held
right here in Trenton, MO.  Our town is the host so the THS Band will
play/perform an exhibition only.  That's fine, they have two first place
trophies from 2 field show competitions this ffall and a first in parade
competeition and a 4th in field show at the lst competition of the fall,
I'm bragging because our dgthr, Brenda is lst chair flutist and we are
proud of her and the band.
        I'm not taking PERMAX or the med for ulcer/acid reduction that I was
taking early this fall.  So far the sinemetCR is holding me pretty well so
I've delayed reintroducing PERMAX or any agonist for the time being.  I
figure if I do need an agonist I may ask to try REQUIP again as a year ago
I was taking it, SinemetCR, and Eldyprel and doing fine.  I asked the neuro
about possibly trying monotherapy w/o any sinemet due to my age and
possible long term use side effects of sinemet.  Thus started my
monotherapies experiments with lst MIRAPEX and then PERMAX.  Side effects
of both were worse than any pd symptom relief.  But at least I tried
monotherapy and in my case it didn't work.
        Holding your prayer need in my thoughts, Kathyrnne.  Hope you have a safe
trip and a successful presentation w/receptive audience.
with love to you,
Jeanette Fuhr
P.S.  Could you pray for clear skies for our parade, band competition and
funnel cake booth of my sorority on Sat/Sun Oct 16 & 17 here in Trenton,
MO?  Txs!