Dear Jeannette,

> If you are asking for prayers that the audience is large, attentive and
> learn alot to apply when working with pwp....OK,

Well, actually, I was thinking more in terms of maybe not falling flat
on my face ... but, sure, a large attentive audience would be fine, too.

> P.S.  Could you pray for clear skies for our parade, band competition and
> funnel cake booth of my sorority on Sat/Sun Oct 16 & 17 here in Trenton,
> MO?  Txs!

I will absolutely pray for all of the above! Hey, it might keep me from
falling flat on my face...........

Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/