I haven't been following the list this past week or so...
do you have this information?

My parkie sister Edna told me this morning after
our calls to Washington to Senator Spector,
Senator Warner (Va), and Senator Robb's (Va.)
offices to ask again for their support that:

The Senate bill was passed last night!

They passed it last night without the "ear
mark"...but they said NIH agreed under
oath, upon inquiry from Senator Spector,
that they would provide at least $73 M
to Parkinsons reasearch.

Edna has asked for a copy of that testimony!

Now the House has to pass it's bill then it
will go to conference committee.  The Warner
staffer I spoke with said he would pass
on my comments.  There is still hope.
Everyone should call.

Senator Warners office said it won't
be voted on until Tuesday...

AND...Did you know that Senator Robert Byrd
has it [PD]? Senator Warner's staffer told her.

REPEAT: There is still hope. Everyone should call.

Gail Vass sister of Edna Johnson 52/49/48