Clare,  Some of my files must be damaged, possibly when I upgraded earlier in
the week to version 5.  I have may in my file cabinet but its from 1997!
Nothing current...maybe we could put out an online call for the guy with the
pain in the b....
You know not to be a wise guy or anything but come to think of it my mother
was just diagnosed with sciatica, you're right I think about the dx.  My mom
also has PD and it made me wonder if the back problems are from walking with
the PD shuffle.  It seems to be responding to physical therapy (alot of
stretching exercises and heat) and we all hope it will be better soon.  For
the last couple of days however she says she has been seeing "things",
something like a veil or white fabric flashing by, it is also there when she
closes her eyes, I told her it was her angel and she now likes the vision.  I
wonder if the addition of the anti inflammatory drug is causing PD drugs to
react differently, I am calling her doctor if the keep up.  Anyway good luck
with the pain guy and thanks for the help.   Sherry