I did write directly after walk in NYC>But we should all be so grateful
to all that are participating inthis exposure to secure more research
funding. I think we have been well represented showing the fickleness of
this disease with two people one completely disabled and another
struggling to try and maintain some kind of stability by living with
these two sides of PD. I dont know if I am expressing my self in the
right way to get this  message across not wanting to belittle any one
for we all start this struggle as soon as we hear it is Parkinsons
Disease for the struggle to deal with this starts right here.  but would
once again like to thank MJF for the tremendous effort and vunerability
he is exposing himself to by becoming so public both at his off times as
well as on times . He is showing the world how difficult it is to
maintain these two people whom we become when still midway in this
progressive disease .My heart goes out to everyone in this "Family" and
hope that we shall all be able to benefit from a cure in the near
future.
 with love hope and faith
Margaret Clark