-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: vrijdag 8 oktober 1999 8:17
Onderwerp: Re: Re.Introduction+DBS-STN

Hi Murray,
Thanks for your help and your support to our fellow-man.
I will send you another message later.
Greetings, Kris

Thank you Kris for your introduction and inspiring story about Marcel's
response to STN.

There have been a lot of encouraging posts on bi-lateral STN and it
certainly
is good news.  (and we need good news)

I visit shut-ins from time to time, who, like Marcel was, are totally
dependent on others for their routine daily activities.  For them,
bicycling,
walking, working in the yard, making trips, visiting restaurants and a
social
life is only a dream.  For others, in my support group, the foregoing is
possible but to an ever diminishing degree.

BiSTN really does sound incredible.  The latest advances make me believe
that
cure or no cure I may once again dance with all my fellow Parkies.  Soon!

I will look forward to your next post .............. murray