i don't know if i am MR PD OR DON  but i know i can't spell even my speller
don't know what i want to spell or say. just i say what is in my heart. got
a bad temper. don't like to take orders. when i got on the list there where
3 things i would not talk about MED,WHAT CHURCH U GO TO OR HOW YOU VOTE.
only what i have leered done seen. would not fib to any one. i in my mind
formed a close relation with JUDITH R, JANET,BARB P KEN,IVANNOW BERN I KNOW
I AM GETTING MORE OUT OF  IT. real allaty. i have posted couple of things no
kind of pro or good from any one. guises i am on the bad list whith all.
some one used i am MR PD today. made me fell good that some one else feel
those days and knows it. i taped MJF his talk on TODAY SHOW,GOOG MOORING
SHOW. A SHEILA DE VINE said should would send copes between tue 2 their is
about 5 min of tape. now i am so tight when i open my bill bold moths fly
out . other times i spend money like a drunken sailor. which i was.  i got
92 post lot where from the same person. is my server my pc any how i just
delete. why i cry i don't know if i can do any thing about it so i just live
which it. i don't know as i said if i am MR PD NOW OR DON. but got to say
what i am thinking now. mom says there is days i just get picky what is said
on the list other days she says boy am i glad you read the list as it makes
you feel so great and you are doing what you what for us all PWP'S. like i
got to MARTIN BAYNE. i might be picky but got the feeling he was trying tto
sell us some thing. (picky). my legs hurt so bad i want to cry but will not
use my wheelchair. if i do will i get out of it. FRIDAY was mother daughter
day. i have a inter com from my house to my house to the next door. so if i
nee d help al i need to do yell help got 2x2 signs to but in my windos to.
she wants me tto get by in case she goes first. in color i made thank you
cars for  those that let me to put pennies jars in. if i am out of line i
aced to be told most i can do is cry as U R to far away for me to belt U. I
WONDER AT TIMES IS IT MY AGE OR YEARS OF PD OR JUST BEING BULL HEAD IT.
(there i did it again yelled)  so when it is MR PD take it with a grain of
salt. boy aint i some thing else. i am glad i got VIVIAN what other lady
would put up with me. one of mom friends said ii say DON looking at women
breast she said so what at night he sleeps which me boy do i LOVE HER. well
i will just shut up. let you all have U. R. say among your self. C.U. ALL

                                  I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                 LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                               BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                               U  R  IDEA TODAY COULD BEGETTER