Dear Sherilyn,
I'm very glad to hear that you like your new neuro -- I think that's one
of the most important parts of any treatment.

Regarding nutrition, it may depend somewhat on the symptoms you have and
the medications you are using. If you experience orthostatic hypotension
(drop in blood pressure) your doctor may prescribe a medication to
counteract this, and/or advise you to increase sodium and fluids to
increase your blood volume. If constipation is present, plenty of fiber
will be important, because fiber not only helps keep the stool soft and
bulky, it also protects against colorectal cancer, and exercises and
strengthens the muscles of the colon.

Please keep us updated on your progress, everyone is here for you, and
will help as we are able.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/