Yes I did, but I called swbell and they told me that netscape copies
all hard returns. That does explain the Washington Post article I
posted looked like it did. Bob Fink said he had Pegasus Mail and they
all looked fine to him. I did down load it but have had trouble
getting a short cut. I think I am tried of trying right now, in fact I
know I am. I will try again in the am. If you are looking at the
Washington Post on line, please post any article we might be
interested in. Things are moving in our congress, but many deals will
be made before anything definite happens. Nita