Hilary Blue wrote:

> Bill,
>  I believe that plans were being made to  have this done professionally -
> however i will check for you and see if at least there will be someone there
> wtih a recorder.  Michel probably knows more than i do - he used to record our
> support group meetings! why did you stop, Michel?

I think you are right Hilly, it's more likely that it will be done professionally.

After my quadruple coronary by-pass, I did not have the stamina nor
energy to stand and assure the correctness of the view finder in the
taping.  In addition, the quality of my taping is too amateurish for resale
value to people like Bill.  Might you try it?
Good night!
Michel