Dear Joy, and all who have asked about Beth --
Beth left here on Wednesday Oct 6, headed for Tucson, by Greyhound bus.
Her plans beyond that were indefinite, however, she promised to keep in
touch by e-mail. We had a wonderful time while she was here, though of
course, I was working a great deal of the time. She cooked us some
fantastic meals -- her stir-fry is to die for, and I've bought two
pumpkins so I can try making her pumpkin soup. I think she should
strongly consider opening a restaurant!!
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD