i don't know if i am MR PD OR DON  but here goes. no body spell as bad as me
or say tgings backward. long time ago i suggest some humor ,jokes on the
list lot got to saying we wand nothing but to know about meds no NONPD. SO
SPARKLE CAME ABOUT.  to me which i read all some are or can be taken on
color or off color. to day i took a count of things that went to the LIST.
here is my count out of 70 post including SPARKLE. 15 LIST I MEAN NOT PD
RELATED OR ADVICE. SOME WHERE ONLY ONE WORDS SOME ONLY 2 TO 3 LINES. 12 FROM
SAME PEPOPLE WHO SAIDE THEY DID NOT WHAT NONPD ON LIST. SOME DID NOT LIKE
JANET WAY TO PUT SUBJECT. SO LOOK AT ALL THE DELETEING YOU GOT TO DO. only
one word. now this is MY OPION SO GET ON ME NO ONE ELSE. lot of the things
sound like you are talking on a phone YES NO I GO LONG WITH YOU. IS ALL THAT
WAS PUT ON THE LIST. now is that MEDS OR ADVICE? VIVIAN is having trouble
trying to keep up with the 2 of us.as i said i don't know wwhicch is at the
keyboard. now. BOB said get a new speller or keyboard. i try is all i can
say. days now i want to qquit. but isaid i would never do any thing. there
is in back of my mind when i want to walk in front of a truck. LIST GOT ME
THROUGH ITT. it is always there now so THANKS LIST. so some one else do some
checking if wrong tell me cant bop you lo

                                    I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN