Hey Don,
FIrst let me remind you what i've told you before- when it comes to PD you are
my hero!
Now let me tell you two things that happened to me on the list this week
1. I found myself in one of those silly exchanges about the word "crazy' which
ended up in barb
mallut inviting herself for dinner and other silly things, and i thought
"what fun".. Then I thought, oh dear, that shouldnt have been on the list, and
then i thought, well if nobody else says anything, neither will i, and i kept
quiet, but  i was sorry.
2. i was helped out of a very difficult situation by somebody whom i have
never met, and who doisnt know me. Just because we are both on the list.
HArlan Williams, a young lawyer, gave freely of his time and his expertise to
help me,   JUST BECAUSE WE ARE BOTH ON THE LIST, AND BOTH ARE PARKIES. THat is
something that has never happened to me before, not anywhere, anytime, nohow!

ANd that is the MIRACLE OF THE LIST  and we'll go a long way till we find
anything else like it!

Hilary Blue
(50, 33, 26)

P.S. I think my keyboard must be related to yours.  Its spelling is not too
bad - but it loves to reverse letters , and to divide  up the w ords all wrong!