-----Original Message-----
From: ERVIN J MCCARTHY <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, October 08, 1999 2:50 PM
Subject: Herbal Fiber Blend

Re AIM Herbal Fiberblend
I have been using this product for many months and it is a God-send.
The recommended usage is1-teaspoon per day gradually increasing servings 2
times a day, to the recommended serving size, which is based on weight.
* up to 150 lbs (68 kg): 1 Tbs (8 gm) per day
* 150-200 lbs(68-90kg): 1+ Tbs (12 gm) per day
* 200 lbs or more (90+ kg): 2 Tbs per day

Use for initial 3 month period, then as desired.
Add Herbal Fiberblend to 6-8 ounces of water or juice (180-240 ml). Drink
immediately.

I have found 1 Tbs taken 2 times a day works best for me.

There is now way around this point, the stuff tastes nasty, but it works
much better than anything I've tried.
It is available in cinnamon, raspberry, or lemon. I buy the lemon because I
kind of like the taste of. And because I have a "cheap" bone, I signed up as
a distributor (I'm really what AIM calls a really wholesale buyer since I
don't sell the product) so I could buy it at 25% off retail. AIM products
are available in the States and Canada, and several other countries.