Reaction from Jessi(age 14)
(when she saw the loud protesting from the breast cancer and  the AIDS lobbies)
"That's great, they can do that. Doesnt anybody know that parkies cant move
around that easily. HOw are they expected to demonstrate like that if they
cant even walk most of the time! And you cant understand them , even if you
manage to hear them, when they speak!"
She was very moved by Joan's appearance: "she's so beautiful, how can she have
a disease like that"
ANd she wasnt impressed by Arlen Spector thought he belonged on Halloween (
she makes worse puns than i do) but she really didnt like the fact that he
thought the NIH shoudl decide where the researchj money goes and not the
people who have and who treat those diseases.
Now, dont all yell at me at once. I am merely quoting what an intelligent 14
yr old's reaction was to tonight's  program.  Opinions expressed are not
necessarily my own.
Hilary Blue