And i thought i faced injustice. What sort of system does that to a person. Is
she allowed no dignity. A woman of independent spirit like that . If she has
coped for 14 years - why not another 14, and another. She is not getting any
worse. And she is happy where she is. UT makes no sense. And it would cost 3 x
as much to put jer in a nursing home. I dont underst and.

hilary