Art,

The following article which you posted earlier today is of much interest, in
light of the lengthy proposal I have written and discussed with people at
various Parkinson's organizations. Within the next couple or few days, I will
be in a better position to put this idea out to the list-at-large for some
feedback.

I thank you for sharing this article, as it reinforces, that what "on the
surface" may appear to be a quirky piece of information,  I believe can be at
the heart of a successful awareness-raising and fundraising effort.

There are two pivotal bits of information, I expect to have in hand within
the next few days, that are important to the strength and implementation of
this idea. I look forward to sharing them with the people participating on
this list.

Sincerely,
Alison Landes