In addition to thanking Joan Samuelson and Micheal J. Fox, let's remember to
thank 20-20 and John Stossel who always does an insightful report.  So many
gloss over, but John Stossel probes, whatever the subject.  He focused on the
unfairness ... I also agree that the world needs to know that the Parkinson
Patient in so many cases cannot "march", "get in your face" or even be
understood even if he/she is speaking eloquently because his/her enunceation
is so poor and garbled due to he disease.

Also, hope we can find a way to raise the awareness of the costs to the
economy including disability, medication, loss of productivity and that the
return on investment in research would more than pay for the initial output
of funds.

AGAIN, THANKS TO ALL YOU TROOPERS AND MICHEAL J. FOX, THE APPLAUSE YOU ARE
GETTING NOW THE BEST YOU HAVE EVER HAD AND IT IS THUNDEROUS!

Virginia Christiansen
White Plains, NY