From: w y <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sinemet Dosage
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 7:32 AM

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what is the maximum mg of Sinemet
can be taken up to daily. This is because my mum has
been taking Sinemet but experienced dyskinesia and her
doctor has changed to Madopar which is also another
kind of levodopa but the dosage seems not enough to
cover the six hourly break. And it seems quite hard
for her to tolerate such great pain. Please advise.

-WENDY-

=====