Dear Fellow Subscribers:

The following email was sitting in my mail waiting to be sent along with
several others that were never mailed. It accidentally "fired off". I
apologize. I will refrain from holding on to emails to avoid such things
happening in the future.

Hi Barb,
I appreciate your thoughtful reply, yet did you by chance go to the website I
listed. The information is interesting and much of it seems to be
well-documented.

I too had received an e-mail several months ago from somebody about aspartame
but I have not previously seen so much data about it in one location. I would
be interested to hear what you think about the info listed on various sites.
There are press releases noted and interviews with various people.