>After watching Senator Arlan Specter ogling, leering,  and
>drooling all over the lovely  former and currant Miss Americas who
>had visited him representing other diseases/causes, I have the
>eeling that  PD would get IMMEDIATE recognition and government
>funding if only we could have someone like Pamela Anderson Lee
>drop in on him wearing her usual skin tight outfits with all her
>"assets" exposed for viewing!

>Sheeeeesh!  Take about dirty ol men?!?  He should have been
>embarrassed to have acted as he did while the cameras were
>rolling!

>Barb Mallut

Hello Barb and All
What do you expect from Arlan Specter ?  After all he is the fella who
came up with "the single bullet theory" when he was a staff member
serving on the Warren Commission investigating the assassination of
president Kennedy (see David Liftons "Best Evidence").I don't think Mr.
Specter likes to talk much about that. I think his thinking at times is
still suspect.
Ron Erickson