Mary helen Davila, and Bob Dolezal,

Any idea?  Is it because he is following a Republican
position that disagrees with spending on other issues?

Barbara and Nita,

Mette at PAN told me today that there is NO
allocation for PD in the Senate bill.  What we have
is a colloquy - a separate comment - from
Sens. Wellstone, Specter and  , I think, Cochrane,
asking for $75 million PARKINSON's-SPECIFIC,
money, over and above whatever would be spent
under the Senate  Appropriations bill ,as part of the money that
increases the budget of the NIH as a whole.

I hope the more knowlegeable folks on PIEN can
add to what I've said.

Ivan

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:12:48 -0500 Nita Andres <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>I surely cannot. Nita
>
>Barbara Blake-Krebs wrote:
>
>> Hi...can anyone explain Sen McCain's vote on FY2000Labor-HHS S1650?
>He is
>> recorded as a "nay" vote in the post to PIEN.
>>
>> Thanks for any clarification.
>>
>> Barbara Blake-Krebs 59/44       [log in to unmask]

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)