You can post messages on Stossel's forum and/or message board or e-mail him re: the 20/20 show
with Joan Samuelson from PAN (or anthing else for that matter).  I posted something that I also
put on the Listserv, but I also praised the show, and asked for a follow-up show.  The priority
right now is to focus on Congress, but later or in between times, I think it would be a good
idea to send a message encouraging more programs on funding PD.  After all, it's great for Joan
to do this, but they need to hear from us to back it up.  What do you think? ----- Charlotte

http://www.abcnews.go.com/onair/2020/transcripts/2020_991011_disease_trans.html
http://www.abcnews.go.com/onair/2020/2020Index.html
http://boards.go.com/cgi/abcnews/request.dll?LIST&room=kids_guns
http://boards.go.com/cgi/abcnews/request.dll?LIST&room=stossel
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/  (for contacting Congress and more)

--
Charlotte Mancuso
For advocacy, medical, and other PD-related material, go to: