Hilary,
        I'd like a tape of the 20/20 of Joan.  I was sitting w/husb watching and
not able to figure out to operate the darn VCR now that it has been
separated from the single control we used to use before getting a new TV.
What will I do when our teen dgthr goes off to college....she is only one
at present who can tape a program while watching it?  Glad to pay Jeb for
cost of time/materials/shipping of said tape.
        Jessi sounds like a bright, articulate young lady.  Think she'd like to go
to law sschool and be a representative for the underdogs?

Jeanette Fuhr:)