To add to Hillary's post. I talked for quite a while with Bob last night. Dawana has
"regloving" injuries. When she was ejected, she hit the ground so hard it ripped loose soft
tissue loose which has subsequently died. This tissue must be removed to prevent infection.
They will have to repeat this procedure until all dead tissue is is excised.

The orthopedic surgeon told Bob that this is the worst broken pelvis he has ever encountered.

Bob asked me to tell everyone he has printed out all of your wonderful messages and but them in
a notebook for Dawana to read when she is able. Bob wishes you to know he is humbled and
grateful for your wonderful support.

Charles Black