BARB we have had that problem to. we tried to have C.G,PD in different.
rooms to talk. it was if every one was gone.  this some things that helped a
little. i showed them how to dance. as music helps us move. i have said it
many times. how to get up when you fall. crawl to a table chair or any thing
and pull your self up like we done as babes. how to use a cane to get up.
sitting down lean forward and sort of scoot in the chair. to get up rock
back and forward like in a rocker 2 or 3 times. through your self forwarth.
when sitting whatching TV push your hands to gather real hard. if in tilt
back chair try lifting your legs. talk in to a tape recorder to raise louds
of you voice. through a bean bag in a bucket in front of you. as times goes
on move it farther away.   wear a alarm on your Pearson to call for help. i
have a intercom to house next to us to give VIVIAN  achance to leave the
house.  ask them what the think of some of those ides. what do you do to
help your self.  we are not dumb just slow. some times. be proud that you
just painted a bird house. keep rag in your pocket so when you do fall just
crawl to something and dust it. i hope this will be of help to all C.U. ALL.
just crays old young good looking guy

                                I.Y.Q. DON  AND VIVIAN
                                 LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                BEST MEDS FOR PD IS