In a message dated 10/13/99 2:50:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Will you all help me get 'em to interact by either posting
 your PD-related tips to the List or be emailing 'em to me?
 (My guess is that a public posting on the List, of your tips
 would be of value to many of our newer List members)

Barb,

Perhaps its time to again describe the making of the greatest male urinal in
the history of Western Civilization.  It's simple to make.  Start with a good
sized plastic bottle of washing detergent.  Carefully remove the inner spout.
 I used a Dremmel to do it but a determined and careful effort with a sharp
knife works.  Reseat the cap and test it for leaks.  Done properly, it should
seal well.  From there it is a matter of slight refinements e. g. a pinhole
put in the cap for cold nights (as the contents go from 98.6 F to room
temperature Boyles law applies and, if not vented, the thing is crushed.)

WHH 56/38/37