I had that reaction when i took amantadine   15 yrs ago, and have it again
nowe. It is a commom side effect. I still consider amantadine my miracle drug
of the last year - I'd rather have a little mottling under the skin (mostly on
my legs) than the tremedous dyskinesia i was having to put up with"  i take
sinemet , mirapex and amantadine.

Hilary Blue