hi! just got another note from Jo, Den's wife:
First thank you from both of us for all your lovely messages of support.
went in to see Den today,(2 days post-op), and was there to see the 2nd
go
at switching him on. There is a definite response, and it was amazing to

see
the doctor connect up and turn on the stimulator when Den was twitchy
and
rocking and to see him calm before my eyes. At the moment it is early
days
but the registrar says it was 'most encouraging'. I just hugged him and
cried.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank You, God!
--
Joan E. Snyder    48/10
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm>