I cry a lot in the shower, the only really private place in the house.  I
wonder how many PWP cry in the shower over what is, what was, what can never
be...Well today I am crying for a very good reason; I think my medications
are really helping stop the muscle ridgity I have suffered from for many
years.  I don't want to say anything out loud for fear of jinksing it; but I
really think the pain is almost gone!  Praise God! Maybe there is some hope
for the rest of these awful symptoms; maybe I can live with this terrible
disease.  Maybe we will all be crying in the shower soon; today I even
sang!!!!!

Suds and Sobs,

Sherry