From: Terry Hopping <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, October 07, 1999 2:15 PM
Subject: Non-PD My Dentist and New Cars

The dentist I go to also gets me new cars when I want one. I suppose that
is a strange reationship with ones dentist but true. His father owns the
largest Ford dealership in the area. If you want to buy a new Ford you
tell him  while he is fixing your teeth. He calls his father and later the
sales manager calls you up and says he has been told to get you a car.
Last one I bought from him he took $10,000 off the sticker price and I
have bought two cars that way .

>From the land of oddness here in Calif.... Car dealing dentists. :)

Terry