 Hi all,
I'm not very good at writing - but I did it anyway.
Bonnie
*********
Funding for Diseases  10:51AM PDT, Oct 14, 1999

I am a regular viewer of 20/20 but have a personal interest in the segment
that was on Monday night about funding for diseases. Prior to watching, I
didn't realize how off-balance our system is. I am glad that AIDS people are
getting funds but the scale is so one sided.
Parkinson's Disease hit home for my family 4 years ago & without the help of
the funds that are needed so badly for research, too many pwp will not have
the life that they would like to have.
I would like to thank 20/20's John Stossel & all who worked on the segment as
I thought it was very informative & well put together. I hope that ABC will
continue to air more news items relating to Parkinson's Disease.
*****
Oops!  I just realized I forgot to sign my name of the board. I hope I didn't
make any other "stupid" errors.
Bonnie