FYI:

As of October 5th, the entire testimony (including Dr. Fishbach and Mr.
Cordy) of the Labor HHS Appropriations Subcomm. transcript has been on PAN's
website. To find this information, scroll down the website page
http://www.parkinsonsaction.org and click on the area titled "Read
testimonies from hearing......"

Originally, we did not have copies of Dr. Fishbach and Mr. Cordy's
testimonies, and thus could not post them until the hearing was transcribed
in full. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and
encourage you to view the hearing transcript and photos that are now
available on our website.

If you need any assistance finding this information, please feel free to
contact PAN.

Mette Adams
PAN Staff